Join us for an overview and introduction to the CI process at Linaro.
We will be providing 3 sessions
- QA Services will introduce you to existing Linaro Test Plans
- Builds and Baselines will provide an overview to our build system, how to create, manage and close out a build and how to submit the build artifacts to LAVA for a test on lab hardware.
- LAVA will describe the process of adding new test capabilities (New Platforms and/or New external test equipment)
- QA Services will overview how they use LAVA for tests
- LAVA will show you new features to improve test result filtering and Visualization in LAVA
- QA Services will show you how Linaro rolls all the Build results, Test Results (Manual / LAVA) into our test reports
Link to session video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA6s4RgM7-U or http://people.linaro.org/linaro-connect/lca14/videos/03-04-Tuesday/LCA14-204-%20Introduction%20to%20CI%20%2540%20Linaro%202%20of%203.mp4
Link to Hangout event: https://plus.google.com/events/ccmcjmeeuq32tjhg751hp2m0kac?partnerid=gplp0
Link to Etherpad: http://pad.linaro.org/p/LCA14-204
Link to Presentation: http://www.linaro.org/documents/download/71bdeccb53181f14c4881dd715addf49531118dce76d9